Monday 5 March 2018

3rd level EXAM 8th MARCH

Hi everyone!!

This Thursday, we have the next exam. We are still in unit 3. We are talking about food.


For the exam, we have to study:
  • NUMBERS (1-20)
  • COLOURS
  • VOCABULARY: FOOD (It is on the notebook)
  • GRAMMAR STRUCTURE: like / he likes
    • Affirmative: I like chocolate.
    • Negative: don't like cheese.
    • Affirmative: He likeice-cream.


Here you have an example for the exam:

WHAT CAN YOU SEE?
     I can see three red apples.

    I can see four brown cakes.


LIKES AND DISLIKES
I like cake and cheese.
I like chocolate and fish.
I don't like bananas.
I don't like milk.
I don't like bread.

She likes pizza and chicken.
She likes sweets and ice-cream.

To practise online, you can play those games: (remember to choose the FOOD topic)

Vocabulary games:
Likes and dislikes games:

No comments:

Post a Comment